Are you experiencing fatigue, difficulty sleeping, indigestion, abdominal discomfort, food cravings, weight gain, reduced mental clarity, low libido, skin issues and/or joint discomfort? You may benefit from a detox!
All of the symptoms listed above can be caused by toxins. Toxins can be found everywhere including toxins can be found in some household cleaning products, cigarette smoke, dyes and paints, some personal care products, heavy metals, pesticides and insecticides, air and water pollutants, and preservatives and additives.
Join us in cleansing our bodies from toxins, and resetting after the Holidays!
January 10 – February 10, 2022
- To reserve seat: $150
- Program without supplements: $299
- Program with supplements: $569
- 3 canisters of SP Detox Balance, program guide, and shaker bottle
Standard Process Supplement
SP Detox Balance
- Chai flavored powder that supports the body’s natural 3 phases of metabolic detoxification process.
- Phase 1 – Unlock: The body transforms fat-soluble toxins to an “unlocked” state that is more water-soluble and at first more toxic.
- Phase 2 – Neutralize: The water-soluble toxins from phase 1 are converted to non-toxic molecules and are now more water soluble.
- Phase 3 – Eliminate: Water-soluble toxins leave the cells and the body eliminates them.
- Provides a good source of magnesium, amino acids, dietary fiber and 17 grams of vegan-protein. Contains yellow pea protein, flax meal, sweet potato, oats, pumpkin seed protein, buckwheat, carrot, Spanish black radish and apple pectin.
How the Program Works
Our Health Coach, Nicole, will be your support to guide you through the program!
- Initial consult (via telehealth)
- Weekly 15 minute individual support calls
- 3 group zoom meetings on educational content on weight loss and detoxing
- Continuous email support
- 1 hour grocery store tour or presentation on how to navigate grocery stores for online
- Personalized nutrition and meal plan
- Guest Motivation Coach, Trudy, will also provide a 1 hour presentation
- Expected weight loss between 5-15 lbs